The biggest problem with being a travel addict, is the more you do, the more you need to do. When I first went to Europe in 2001, I had a 6 month return ticket. 5 years later when I returned to NZ, I thought I was done with Europe – alas it was not to be. I returned in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Who needs crack, when you have a passport?
Here is sneak preview of my bucket list as of today:
- Swim in every ocean and sea of the world
- Sleep in a hut over the sea (probably in the Maldives)
- Visit Aitutaki
- Dive the sardine run
- Dive the Perhentians
- See lion in the wild
- See gorillas in the wild
- See well dressed humans in the wild at Coachella Music Festival
- See humans in the real wild at Burning Man
- Listen to jazz in New Orleans
What is on your bucket list?
Who wants to come with me?