I have never:
1. been sold into the white slave trade
2. woken up in a ice bath having had an organ removed for harvesting
3. been forced into prostitution
4. woken up with a masturbating man at the end of my bunk
5. been mugged by an armed assailant
In actual fact – I have had my wallet stolen twice – once on my first day in London at Camden Market, and once on my first day in Costa Rica. In all fairness I left it on a table and walked away. My bad.
I don’t mean to make light of nasty situations, but stop being scared of stupid shit. Go get amongst it. Trust your instincts, don’t be an idiot and have a good time!
Oh and the tattoo is henna. It says mai pben rai which is a often used Thai phrase that translates as “no worries., mate”